Wednesday, November 05, 2003




Eazy-E
“Real Muthafuckkin G’s”

(bits & pieces)

Muthafuck Dre, Muthafuck Snoop, Muthafuck Death Row
Yo and here comes my left blow
'Cause I'm the E-A-Z-Y-E and this is the season
To let the real Muthaphuckkin G's in
You're like a kid you find the poop when you open up your diaper
But tell me where the fuck you find that anorexic rapper
Talkin' about who you go squabble with and who you shoot
You're only 60 pounds when you're wet and wearin' boots

It's a trip how a nigga could switch so quick
From wearing lipstick to smoking on chronic at picnics
And now ya think your bigger
But to me you ain't nothin' but a bitch ass nigga
That ain't worth a food stamp
And at Death Row I hear you're getting treated like boot camp
Gotta follow your sergeant's directions,
Or get your ass popped with the Smith & Wesson
Learn a lesson from the Eaze
Stay in your place and don't step to REAL MUTHAPHUCKKIN G'S