Friday, November 14, 2003


How fast can I write this shit?

Did about 3,500 more words on the master thesis at work today. It all just came out in a torrent of ecstasy. And ya know whut? I liked it. Every word. Not that I reread it. When you’re shootin’ for fitty geez, how picky can you get.

I’m keeping one eye on the clipper game and the other on mortgage calculations. You know the drill.

Clips are up 10 at this juncture. I find myself inadvertently rooting for Bryan Cardinal, the warrior’s out of knowhere suddenly starting power forward, cuz he’s kinda going off, and like, I picked him up from the garbage heap of the dregs the other day. Sorry. Fantasy league dork type shit. Ignore me. But don’t ignore the jurk storr.

NEVER turn your back on either t-bone, coco, or the infamous J.S., cuz you WILL get gaffled.

Seriously, I’m starting to have weird thoughts that I already mentioned already, ie the la clippers winning an nba championship.

I was looking into getting clips ticks against the nuggets while I’m in la la land for thanksgiving, but shit, arm and a leg central called and they’re running out of scrilla.

Kwaffing crown royal tonite. It’s real like that. On sale at safeway, I saved 9 bones with my card. I wouldn’t playa hate on a hambone like that, long beach.

Really I gotta go, this is bad like, holy shit, Lampley’s playing for the warriors now, og cal showtime style. Go bears, but eff the warriors. But shit, when you got q-dog sinking tres like a gangsta and like kickin it on my squad, you know you’re going down.

You cryin’ yet joe? Sorry brudda.

Please hold this lead, clips, I’m talkin’ acres of shit.

Sincerely,

Tha jurk storr