Wednesday, November 05, 2003


I gotta represent. You deserve better than eazy-e lyrics, as poetic as they are. The lbc wasn’t founded on half ass doggerel motions, it was founded on fizzled shizzles and bizzles. Na mean?

Prollem is ain’t got shit to say and less (more) time to say it. shit, that is. The flanks are shanked and the skanks are banked. It’s shearing time at the woolery and chuck is late as usual. Furthermore you can never trust his version of events, he always goes over the top with that shit.

By the way, the lyrical selection wasn’t any diss on dre or snoop, at least not on my behalf, it was a jab at the world in general, but really specifically my own flambayed mindset at the time, which has made a not so marked improvement into the realms of mildly copacetic.



Have you ever had a day where you didn’t feel like doing jack shit except like staring at a giant um ball of wax or like an elephantitisized ear? Imagine an ear like the size of a bob big boy statue. Ok I should clarify. Like, as big as a man, a medium sized, say 5 foot 9 man, an ear, yes an ear, a nondescript race unidentified ear, standing on its bottom section, just staring at you. no jewelry, no hair, no ear wax hopefully, just an ear, totally disparate from any other being or sentient entity, just like, existing existentially for your viewing pleasure.

I think people would pay to see that. I’d drive maybe 25 miles off of an interstate highway to peruse that and probably drop a fifty cent piece in the donation box to boot.

I’m not even supposed to BE here today, like the clerks guy, I’m supposedly on strike, not like the clerks guy, I mean, it’s not my day off perse, but I wanted to stick it the man, the man being myself in a better mood. Yeah, that would really get my goat. It’s like I’m joe & I’m pissed at Keith cuz he let Alfred get away with pissing in the pool.

It was all so perfect until the jurk storr called. Suddenly the whips were striking the saddle bags were out and the cavalcade was marching right up to my door, ready to suckerpunch an aging gangster with nothing left in the tank.