Monday, November 24, 2003


I wasn’t gonna blog today but you, yes you, deserve the best five minutes I can possibly put forward. Following up on that logic, the best five minutes would involve lots of things not currently available at my desk, but you (as I’m wont to say) get the picture.

Whole lotta lotta going on at el trabajo. Seeing as how Mrs. P & I head out of here on one of those airplane thingies on Wednesday afternoon, there is of course a boatload of tasks to accomplish here in la oficina.

It’s amazing how much shit I can do when I actually like you know knuckle down and do that grindstone thing and like grind it and like throw rocks and stones at the wall like imitating um, cavemen or some shit like that.

Speaking of cavemen, Stanley Kubrick was a pretty bad ass film director, at least in my humble opinion. What I know about movies like in a technical sense or actually like in some film buff sense or like, you know, cognizance for actual quality rather than that popcorn retardo-culture manifestation of you him and the other guy plus his brother and their sisters and aunties and nephews you could fit in a thimble. Granted, it would be a fairly good sized thimble, maybe for use in like sewing denim or corduroy, but still a thimble nonetheless.

Well, I’m over it for now & you are too prolly. Go clippers.