Monday, November 03, 2003


I’m a pile, I didn’t work on my book thingamajig for shit this weekend. Tonite. Promise. Although there’s a digital underground show this eve which I would like to make my way to, and fuck it if none of the homeys are down I might even just go by myself. Can’t miss a chance to see tupac’s OG crew, who knows, I don’t want shock G to pull a Sam Kinison and biff it like 2 months after I could have seen him and his famous fake nose.

I’ve got this comic book sitting in my desk that I haven’t even read yet. It’s like a little world all ready for me to invade and it’s like, I control when it happens. I’m drunk with the power.

I had a really nice long motorcycle ride on Saturday. I went real fast on the freeway. I wore my helmet. I stopped to get gas. I spilled some of my 40 on the curb for my dead homies and went on my way. Not really, though, cuz I don’t imbibe coqui 9-ball and ride, not my style homey. Ferreal.

Watched Seabiscuit and Wonderland this weekend. One movie’s about a horse and one’s about a guy hung like a horse. The parallels prolly end there, but I guess you could say they both are representative of the American condition at differing times in history. And one has WAY more cocaine in it than the other one.

Have you ever had one of those days where you have absolutely nothing to say, but your fingers keep moving anyway and random dogshit gets spewed nonetheless? For me that day was yesterday. Oh wait, no it wasn’t, it’s today. And tomorrow. And next Tuesday. Set your calendars. And your stopwatches. And your alarm clocks. It’s gonna be important, huge, monumental. You’ll laugh you’ll cry you’ll stop momentarily your crack game of marbles and listen to that of which I speak, despite it’s nonexistence & irrelevance. For the simple reason that the Schwartz is powerful and the force is up in the hizzle like franklin Delano.

Some people listen to some pretty shitty music. It’s kind of a coincidence that their office is like right next to mine. Hello, sting, it’s relevance and hardcoreness, we miss you buddy, maybe you could stop tantrically fucking yourself for five minutes and like maybe play a guitar lick with even half a testicle? Mahalo. Oh and the Police are burying their heads in the sand ashamed to be associated with you. at least they should be. Pieces of shit. you suck. You and e-40 should do a fuckin tour together. Long beach.

I gotta take a piss.