Thursday, November 06, 2003




Sometimes I think how cool it would be if everybody that had beef with each other could just squash that shit. like, say there’s this feller that you just wanna strait up beat down his dog, but ya dig, ya stay copacetic at the copacabana and ya just strait chill out for like 5 clicks and suddenly maybe it won’t seem so bad.

unless of course this famous horse is E-40 or the guy that made that shitty call in the Raiders-Pats snow game a few years back. I mean, in that case, sorry my dawgs, but time cannot heal some wounds.

This despite the fact that I found myself enjoying 40 water in the car on the way to the DU concert the other night, he snuck into my consciousness as a guest on a rappin 4-tay track, which found its way into the cd player due to my desire to get some bay area rappin in my noggin to prep for the show & my inability to locate my sons of the P disc at la casa.

Shit is funny that way. But 40 water ain’t off the hook, don’t even think it, let’s just call it a reprieve from verbal abuse and be done with it at least for the nonce.

I ain’t got shit to say besides that at this juncture so take that for what its worth which is probably approximately 32 cents.

And yeah I lied about hiding at clipper all week. Sue me, I can’t stay away from the spotlight. I’m an attention whore like that. assalamalakum.