Monday, November 03, 2003


wussup shizzles? Well I will be at the digital underground show tonite, and long beach nor any of the associated burroughs will stop me in my appointed task. Here’s a newspaper article about it if you don’t know who they are or would like more info on the show if you just so happen to be in the Honolulu area tonite, cuz I know how common it is just to be passing through, na mean? Of course you do.

Well it is almost time to say adios to the cattleranch, which is very importante for muchas personas including little old me so this will be one of my famous and patented five minute posts. Literally and figuratively, well actually more in the realistic and concrete sense of that it is actually happening it will be precisely involving the timeframe of 5 minutes.

And suddenly I get like brain freeze. That is majorly fucked! This is a vital moment of expression via my hizzle and I flake on a playa like that. my apologies extended ad infinitum.

Don’t you love the way that um puff daddy’s Mohawk is just so damn jeed up from tha feet up? I know I do? And I know it’s horrorcore to go on TRL and like hang out with Britney. I’m not talking yang just talking slang off some shit I peeped in people magazine, which is about as peeped out as you can get without being named tom, na mean? Now don’t holla at a playa like I meant uncle tom, ferreal, I meant peeping tom, fa sheez, it’s not about separating paradigms on a racial tip it’s about perversion via scopin out vittles through windows with like binoculars and shit. that kine style. I don’t care if you’re Portuguese slash Zimbabwean up in this vernacular, if you came to represent the mighty mighty dee arr then mi casa es su casa, at least until the jurk storr calls.

Ah and your five minutes are up. Thanks for playing. Tell em whut they’ve won Johnny! A brand new oven mitt! Check the mail at 3 pm this Friday and it should be there. Peace.