Wednesday, December 17, 2003


ain't too much shit going on, contingent. Waiting for godot so I can view some bondage. And that isn't how it sounds, well, um, maybe it is, depending on your perspective. Bumping some eric b & rakim cuz you knowz I keep it old skool. Sitting and typing on a keyboard and looking at a screen cuz you know we headed for the future like neil diamond. Werd.

Seriously doe, if the jurk storr calls, are you supposed to answer? It's a riddle wrapped in a jinx bathroom conundrum. Can you even imagine the aura that must have been floating around the room when Adam West and Bruce Lee stood not 3 feet from each other. Oh my fucking god, it must have been intense. And only now can we look back on it & fully realize the history that was made. Cwazy.

I think I'm liking yodels more than comments. It's much more civilized this way. Comments are for hoes, yodels are for yoes. Feel me? Ya need to find me, while I'm kickin verses in my benz doin 90. yah I stole that AND switched a couple werds, whutchu gonna do, call the get along gang? Nah I didn't think so. I don't even know where I snagged it from, I mean, I've got 20 years plus of hip hop floating through the medulla, ya think I always gots time to catalog that shit and make sure parameters are set? Hellz no, ya gotta flow, and as long as ya give props where you can and don't try to propogate like that shit you're spitting is yours if it's not, then everything should be cool.