Sunday, December 07, 2003


the fucked up thing about being as famous as me is that you constantly have to go against shit that you may have said before due to matters of personal security. Say for example you promise your girlie that dining shall commence at half past 8 at the chez ritz and you’ve got reservations and you’ve already slid a 20 to your waiter and the doorman via paypal and then suddenly the batphone rings and in that instant you know any and all plans that you may have instigated in any way shape or form have irrevocably been shattered as if they were a Persian kitty vase from the far reaches of backasswardville.

The reason I bring this up is that I seriously thought it was over over here. In all reality I was under the impression that the vultures were circling, that my gizzard was griddled, that in 98% of the possible eventualities of the situation, if I were to continue to propogate my name and rank in this here space that my life as well as those of my most personal and dearest would be compromised to a degree that I just could not accept.

I won’t divulge at this time how or when or what type of information was received that changed the situation only to indicate that it was indeed dire, of that there is no doubt, but let’s just say that certain personnel who were deemed to be in dangerous possession of pertinent information have been taken care of via many avenues. These include but are not limited to strangulation, extortion, and utilization of various hostess products. I am thankful that the steps taken were not of the extreme nature that an inordinate number of people and or animals had to lose their lives, but the numbers having been reviewed, I can honestly say that I am content with the costs associated with said cleaning project in light of my once again found freedom to express my most innerfelt and misunderstood feelings in the appopriate forum, rather than some greaser’s poser ramblings that don’t have the quarter of a nutsack necessary to shine my shoe.

Hopefully i am not universally disliked excessively in light of my wanton yanking at your metaphorical moodstrings like a banished wildebeest, but I implore you to recognize the knowledge of my disassociated although heartfelt feelings for you all which I hope is proven beyond shadow of a doubt in my inability to stay away.