Tuesday, December 16, 2003


if you really want to know, ok I'll tell you. don't try to even tell me that suddenly you've lost interest, cuz I'll see right through that like prism on an hourglass. Yah, you know what I'm talking about, the aka, the pseudonym, the real angle? Shit, this is the real angle, and the fake one. You know it you told it you sold it, so don't owe it, screw it don't do it but be don't ski it. well, ski it if you really really want to. It's all good in the hood and you and I both realize that the ultimate level of this championship is happening in about 5 astro medallions.

So whut do you think of the new yodeling feature? Yah you're allowed to represent your heritage herein at the farm albeit only if you're from like the fjords of Yorktown or wherever yodeling is prevalent, but at least it's a step in the right direction, cuz seriously, those people have been given the raw end of the stick and shoved over to the other side of the tracks for going on way too long.

The other thing I was gonna mention was about the ice cream sandwiches. If joe is going to continue to monopolize that corner of the freezer then I'm gonna have to regulate via my duster and bowler hat down on 7th ave and don't even think that I won't out of some kind of prefabricated sense of commitment and or sentimentality, cuz that's just not the case. I'm real with this shit and I will step in and raise the umbrella high if it's what is necessary to keep this flag flying in the manner of which I and most of my colleagues have become accustomed. Sincerely, Alfred.

Dear Alfred. Fuck you. you can take your manners and your umbrella and stick them, shit, not just in your ass, up your man twat, you little ninny dander eating esophagus whore. If you even try stepping up into my block with that bullshit, believe that me and the boys will pound your lungs full of nougat until the shit is busted and coming out of stitches that got sewn on your ass when you were like 7 years old. Don't doubt it cuz I ain't about to pout it. cuz I'm 'bout it. dig? Hope so. Sincerely, kool keith's grandma's stepson.

Dear fake rapper ass bitch monkey. This is joe wanker stanker the banker with the beef flanker. Get it, got it, good. No more words shall be required from the juncture that I'm heading down, so just a little advice, don't act so big that those britches over there no longer hold the package that the good lord blessed you with and the holy ghost allowed for to be properly functional what with your proclivities and bad habits and misunderstood dirty deeds up on 3rd street. Keep it in check, cuz you know I will. Aloha.

Ok I'm kind of freaked out cuz I just found out that Alan Napier died in Santa Monica. Circles are converging, long thought forgotten undersea gyres are going off with the geostrophic effect in full gear, for all those that are wondering. Yup.