Wednesday, December 10, 2003


so fitty was yappin in my ear metaphorically about some people wantin all his cash and hoes, and I gave him whut I think was some good advice, but shit if I can remember exactly what I said at this juncture. Apologies extended profusely.

Shit, here I am again in the spotlight (shah heebie) with nothing besides nada to say. I’m kind of over just blabbin all kine bullshit, I mean, I want to, or, am, searching (search – ah shit I mixed um tenses or some shit) for like the true meaning of life, like if you bit into the cosmic candy bar what revelations would you have? That’s the kind of shit I want to explore in this here space.

Sad thing is I just don’t see it happening. And then once you get into the whole overanalysis of self that would be inherent in even a minute degree of the mind shift necessary to like swing the pendulum over in that direction, I mean, you’re talking drastic action or at least thought process degrees that due to the inherent nature of both yourself (myself, thanks carlton) and the surroundings ie the skunkworks at large that too much pressure to get like some real atlantis style shit pumped out on not even the regulah but the every so often would just be counter productive and even worse may inexplicably salt down the product, which, frankly, I just won’t have.

So I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but you, ie the one last, shit, rhesus monkeys are played out, um, koala bear? Nah that ain’t right either. Gotta let that one percolate in the lab for a fortnight & I’ll let ya know. Deal? In the meantime, don’t forget to repeat, mofos be lathering and rinsing to death and then you strait throw the blatant directions on the bottle out the window whut with your almost desecrated water by not following through, yah? I mean c’mon, if you’re gonna start this journey down the graffiti brick alley at least have the courtesy to bring your best overalls and slimjim selection. Chuuch.