Monday, December 15, 2003


sometimes you gotta orchestrate shit.

some clowns gots to step so we can get on some odb type shit.

tell me I didn't see odb in that video with that nsync guy. And I'm not talking Justin timberlake, one of the other ones, a real deuschebag. The really really forgettable one. All I can remember are jt, and the oldest one with the goofy ass hair, and then it's just like this big blank, there were what, 3 other guys? And no face comes to me, but when I see them I know. AND when I see odb I know and they were together and it was not good. Like trying to act REALLY tough with MASS chicks everywhere like half naked and it was not will never be pimp. Yah.

Jason Blakemore is a badass DJ. He used to be DJ Trance way back in the day and he used to take me to places that only palookaville had thought of at that point. He doesn't know about it though cuz it was in my mind. A lot of it, and for a long way. Thank you.

I am not mentioning and not by purpose but out of lack of motivation to throw my nickel bag of funk in an overfettered field referencing that big ol thing whut with that guy with that big ol beard out in that big ol desert in that itty bitty but well equipped hole that they finally corralled.

Treacher, as usual, though, has a nice take. Takes, I guess, actually.

Peace in bitten effect, stuck with a late pass, step.