Friday, December 19, 2003


this identity is my third one, specifically for Friday mornings. There are way more assassins out there getting their twerk on on a Friday morning, especially during the holidays, than you might think. They monitor the phone lines, helicopter surveillance, mechanized rodents, agents posing as drum kits, the whole nine yards.

So my 4th identity is supposed to show up around noon time to relieve me, this is Kurtis by the way, I take care of all Keith's security during the vernal equinox and body double for his publicity shots with the underground media. What about the mainstream? Huh, that's a joke right? Keith don't talk to cbs, keith speaks to the streets and a select few reps for small paper distribution firms, if you don't know don't axe anybody, shit like that.

So anyway, where I was getting with my, or keith's, rather, (shit the training IS that deep) 4th identity, is that holmes is starting to get on my nerves. He always shows up reppin' all like hot shit, like he's the butter and the muffin, I mean, shit, I been with the boss for like 3 months longer and I got the supply line for all of the boss's meds and add on top keeping the dvd's stacked. Shizzle. Young bucks these days ain't got no respect. The game has elevated and been denigrated at the same time, it really would be a goddamn shame if there weren't so much more money and avenues to embezzlement threaded up in there. I mean you look at the og dizzles, and yah, there was room for a buck here & there, but for the major coin you had to have an operation. For an operation you need able bodies, and for that you need major coin. Quid pro quo clarice and catch 22 style, you get the drift.

Prolly shouldn't be telling you this shit, but the boss says flow as needed and nobody will get any kind of repurcussionary type actions from anykines spitted in this here space. So I'm gonna take his word for it. this time. Hey once twice fool me three times lady, but don't be dippin in my apple sauce without preapproved credit, na mean?

And by the way, keith wanted me to tell all of you horse jockeys out there, the grits are burnt and the kettle is grumbling for more different kines of potatoes and onions. He said you'd know what that meant.

Well my shift is just about done. #4 will be here any minute and I wanna have enough time to hang a piss and comb my hair before I head out into the wild blue. Peace.