Wednesday, December 10, 2003


video game beers zippy’s restaurant side bar shots beer car raekwon the chef home chill bed up confusion bed bathroom wake alarm shower coffee car rain office computer internet out so whut’s up with that.

def leppard. What the hell’s up with cheeseheads? Yah I know it’s Wisconsin. They’re all into their cheese identity in Switzerland too. Ok I’ll stop name dropping.

Steamin’ steve clark. Dead. Rick Allen. One arm. Joe Elliot. Old age. Phil collen. Continuation of mistaken identity for that genesis drummer. That new guy. Fuck him. your fukn uncle’s step child. Well he shit it can get the bozack end of the Ozark mountain range gift fund.

So hmmm the innernet is still um not givin up on the goat and whut not. I gotta like investigate this shizzle but it’s kinda bizzled if you get my dizzle.

So we were drinking like snakebites last night. Yukon jack and lime juice. And beers. And beers. And I put three songs on the jukebox. They were safety dance and two others that I can’t recall. It was, how do they say, a scene. Not necessarily a good or bad or even neutral scene and as far as I know a minimum amount of crime was occurring, but nonetheless it’s inherent nature could not be denied.

Best wu album ever, see the picture. Trust me on this. Well, there’s lot of other good ones, but this one is, how do they say, ah yes, that’s it. yeah, it’s like that. I really don’t have to explain it any further, now do I? You wouldn’t like me when I have to explain stuff.