Wednesday, December 24, 2003


wuddup contingent?

Or whut's left of you. hmmm, everybody’s all holiday spirited out of here. That's for the best. The innernet ain't the place to be for seasonal cheer, unless you're doing like a Christmas dinner webcast, tv sitting in the middle of the table, passing the hamhocks ad infinitum through the fiberoptic pipeline.

So, um, chili dogs and jack daniels equal ol' st. nick climbing in my back window, bundled full of ass kickings and kona coffee. Something like that.

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer stopped by last nite. Ok no he didn't, I’m just out material that doesn't sound like Pavarotti singing at some fat chick with a Viking hat on, or like, in that vein, ya know?

I don't wanna be that guy. The guy that is like, you know, being like da kine. Cuz that ain't me, I ain't your fortunate son, well, actually, I guess maybe I am, but I ain't a rolling stone, ok, maybe that too, but just about any other cliched ass thing you can think of, that I am not.

Lots of space to say nothing. Keep up the good werk assface. Gracias. I'll try. Thanks for reading, um, you there. Yeah. You. thanks. And please come back. Next time free cheese. No joke. Peace.

Seriously folks, this is just a test run, the real blog will be up and running in 85 astro medallions. Like, you know it. werd.