Wednesday, January 14, 2004


Crazy weather here today. Like, nutty block. As in Rodney O & Joe Cooley might have to be called in to regulate. General Jeff I’m told, unfortunately, won’t be able to make it. oh well. Can’t have everything.

So due to aforementioned fucked up weather I’ve got like zero air conditioning factor, yet I still have paperwork and random shit to do, which means I’m sweatin’ to the oldies, if you call Snoop’s No Limit Top Dogg something in that Richard Simmons vein of rational rationality. Sheeeiiit. West coast. Nine nine. The whole nine yards, you know whut I mean, and if you don’t, betta reckanize, cuz the bus to hecticville is almost here and if you’re late, shit, I ain’t gonna front your fare.

Oh great there goes the goddamm power again fuckin up like a beyatch. I think that was just a little spikey spike. Shit is fucked up over here on the east side, playas, believe that. almost as much as you believe in leprechauns, you gotta know that ovah heah in H-town it’s like all fucked up in the bizzle. Werd to officer bird.

Oh how I miss officer bird. He was like this little parrot that worked for the LAPD and he would ride like this little bike and he had this one police officer he would hang out with who I’m pretty sure his only job was to keep it housin’ with officer bird and make sure that shit was copacetic, ie his wings were properly ruffled if he was in that kind of mood, you know, bring some like birdie bitches over so little homey could get bizzie and like basically make sure that all was well in officer bird-ville, cuz if it wasn’t, shit, you’re talking public relations nightmare.