Tuesday, January 27, 2004




Happy birthday lewis carroll.

Fukn pervert.

So Vegas was a fukn blaaaaaaaast. Superdope. Lost more than I won, but not by too much, so it’s all gee.

Tryin hard to get motivated on shit today, but fuck, I’m tired, my dawgs.

Speaking of my dawgs, was good seein em, one & all, peace to those that made it out for the anniversary of an old fart’s entrance into this plane of reality. One love.

Shiznat, that’s some fukn, um, crizap with a sleestack action. Farken shite.

Peep this audio shit over at muscle’s if you wanna hear some moron’s profanity laced tirade about it.

Somebody told me that eddie van halen told some interviewer or some shit like that that if randy rhoads were still alive, he’d blow everybody away, him included. And that randy shredded way harder than him back in the dizzle. I thought that was pretty big of him, considering that eddie doesn’t exactly suck, but fuck, randy rhoads, pretty sure his ghost was chilling in the wayne Newton theatre this weekend, cuz wayne, contrary to popular belief, wasn’t around, Chicago was up in the bizzle instead.

But fuck Chicago. The city too. Why not. I’ve never been there, so don’t take it too personally.

I saw rip taylor in the hotel lobby. Unfortunately he wasn’t throwing glitter all over the place. Wait, not glitter, confetti. Plus we saw eddie griffin in the back of some club. Well, I didn’t, but my friend did. So that means we’re pretty famous now, yadda yadda, Pringles backup dancer, dogshit acres, etcetera.