Thursday, January 15, 2004


I wrote some shit yesterday but that’ll have to wait as it’s hidden in the vaults. It was some thought patterns based on Ian Fleming’s Jamaica compound. Well, not necessarily based on the estate per se but based on some of the ideas that came to me whilst pondering the whole idea of a getaway from the norm and the fact that, well, shit, I should just let you consider it and read the real shit tomorrow. Or the next day. or later on in the afternoon. Basically whenever I can have the combination of access to the vault and wherewithal and time and motivation to extract said material and transcribe it over to the innernet for your perusal.

In the meantime, uh, gimme a few seconds as I’ve got some shit on my plate and it’s not the kind of shit I gotta eat although it does fill my stomach, if you get my drift. Actually, even if you don’t, the end result is the same, except for on your end, cuz it’ll either be confusion or a serious head nod of comprehension. Let’s hope for the latter, except for the event where you are inspired by ignorance, which as the saying goes, is supposedly bliss. Check the files for more on that, too. But don’t spend too much time, it’s pretty deep in there. I don’t know if I’d even be able to dig it out.

I’m pretty sure there was a 37th chamber that I was gonna write about but for some strange reason it seems to be eluding my mental at this moment. If anything comes up regarding it, though, I’ll be sure to let you know.

There was this one guy that iron man had to fight one time that had like this white skull mask grafted onto his face by Dr. Doom. See Victor Von Doom was pissed off that this character was like wooing a young lass in Latveria, which is the fictional nation ruled by formerly mentioned metal faced dictator, and like, he warned the guy off, but he didn’t heed, ya dig? And when you don’t heed the doomster, you’re jumping up to get beat down. I’m not sure why I thought that was relevant but for some reason this little voice seemed to tell me that I should tell you about it. cuz, like, (and this is me bullshitting the aforementioned reason) imagine if you had a mask that you couldn’t take off, it would be, like, would you remember who you were? Or would you go crazy and take on the personality of the mask? Deep shit, yes, and hell, it’s only Thursday. So I know you’ll have time to ponder this in your home as you damn sure better not be going out anywhere cuz you know, new Orleans police will find you, lock yer ass up, and shit, belly of the beast ain’t nuthin to laugh at in any day and age, yeah? Yeah.

Ok, I mangled that story a little bit. Click here for the real deal. (scroll to the bottom where it says “history”) yeah I could have gone back and edited the previous paragraph, but you know, the carlton factor.