Monday, January 19, 2004


One of the things that you should know about me is that, um, you know whut, fuck that, I am just not that egocentrical, except for the fact that I am, that I would subject you to that kind of elucidation when in the first place you probably don’t care and in the last place you probably don’t want to be reminded that you don’t care.

Um, I was gonna write something herein that you probably wouldn’t care about, but I decided that I wouldn’t put you through that. the ironic thing is (wait, lemme check if it’s really ironic. Hold on. Brrrring. Yes, ethan hawke? Hi, is it ironic if I, um, whut? That was just a character? You’re tired of people checking with you every five minutes on irony factor analogies? Um, well fuck you too Mr. Hawke. Yes, fuck you very much, and you’re a fucking misogynistic piece of shit for perpetrating that you’re like mr. family man and diddling some model while uma’s out there bustin’ her ass throwin down karate chops and shit, yeah, go be fukn meaningful, you fuckn sellout piece of shit. fuck. um, wait, is this thing still on?)

I was gonna say that the ironic thing about writing about how you don’t care about crap that I write is that usually it just leads to me writing crap that you care even less about than if I’d just gone into the subject matter that was originally intended. And then I got into this whole thing with this guy on the phone checking on whether or not it was ironic. You know how it goes.