Thursday, January 15, 2004


Please excuse the uninvited interruption, but I thought I’d switch boxes, you know, from the tee vee to the com-poo-tar, as it were, and hmmm, I was gonna go into like some kind of quadruple entendre but I seem to have lost my train of thought on that particular verse, well, it will just have to do like this.

I have to first and foremost give credit to Ian Fleming. Without him there may not have ever been or be at this time the concept of the super spy as we know it or in any way shape or form the ideal of hot ass combined with guns and ammo. And don’t even come to me with your whole propoganda campaign regarding “oh james bond is just NOT appropriate for this day and age” because if you really look at reality, and yes I know there are so many other venues to gaze on, but really, we are probably more misogynistic but with our horse blinders firmly in place in this era than the 60’s from which it was spawned. The perfect combination of technology and underground acceptability of sexual freedom is vibrating (was that my quintuple entendre? Whatever) throughout the hemisphere of this nation and the world as we know it and, ah, there’s my train.

so the opus of yesterday turns into the disposable verbage of today. and so on into infinity or at least until ol' hickory says we can take 'em by surprise. classic songs need to be sung by classically trained guitarists and then just for good measure throw in a dollop of sour cream and call me in the morning. whatever ails ya i'll find some kind of home cooked medicine to make like a poultice or some shit like that. lots of hidden meaning in here, just look, keep lookin, getting warmer, ah there it is. in the emptiness below this line. it means that existentialism is dead. and it must be true cuz i heard it on from this blind guy.