Friday, January 16, 2004


so yeah, you may have noticed the yodels are kaput, ie out of operation. Maybe now that I’ve actually mentioned it, they’ll start working again just to prove me wrong. Stranger things have happened.

In the meantime, if you have something you desperately need to impart to me, there’s always e-mail, or you could click here and then click on the audpost thingie and listen to me read some Ian Fleming and talk shit and then comment over there. I’m sure Ryan wouldn’t mind. Well, maybe he would, but, well, you know, there’s lots of eventualities to predict and I ain’t nostradamus so what can ya do.

Oh and if you click over and listen to my random ass crapsterpiece, be sure to scroll up and read muscle’s post for today, cuz he’s got some pretty good theories on the Go-Go’s. not kidding.

In other news, um, shit, don’t have an ending for that sentence. Let me let my (hmm, like the sound of that) brain marinate on it for a sec and I’ll get back to you.

God Daammmmnnn the fucking wu-tang is on it like boobonic. Peep the old shit. not kidding. Word for the day, or actually, phrase for the day. live it love it don’t ever leave it. not kidding.

So yah I was gone but now I’m back. Um, had to take care of some biznass. Interestingness factor is at 98 astro-medallions. That is a very good rate, depending on what day of the week it is. Lemme check. Hmmm, Friday. Well, it’s ok to leave your house today, Friday is like, you go boy, ya dig? But as far as affecting the astro-medallion exchange rate, it’s a tricky one. Friday is one of those wacky days that the Icelandic northerners are apt to do one out of like many different styles, each of which will affect the Russian ruble, the Yugoslavian dinar, and on down the line, until the astro-medallion rate is a big puddle of potentially haphazard mustard gas.

So proceed with caution.