Thursday, February 26, 2004


the clippers lost again. You don’t care.

This is a really interesting blog, by some girl who calls herself a “fag-hag” which apparently is like a girl that loves hanging out with gay guys. Muy interesante. She really likes glitter.

So, um, yeah, like, a whole lot of, yup, nothin’ going on. Ferreal.

Oh! But, gracias to True for reminding me, and getting me back on the horse, not the white one, but the, um, fuck I don’t know, blue one? Shit, anyway. Tonite I promise to get back to the master thesis. I was reading over the last bit I wrote like, shit, fuck, I don’t know, prolly a couple months ago already, I’m such a pile, and I was like, well shit, this shit ain’t bad, it really really ain’t. so yah, so that was nice.

And the degree to which you’re interested just hit about 80 million astro-medallions.

Maybe I’ll leak a little portion of the good ol’ master thesis for you one of these days, I would now but it’s on the home computer and that one has Microsoft works word processing and this one has fukn word, and I lost the fukn piece of shit conversion program which I downloaded somewhere in this piece of shit, and trust me, as fascinating as the story seems so far, that is the story of, fuck, whatever the fuck I was talking about, it all goes downhill from there.

And oh yah, I redid my links list, kinda. Fiddle dee dee fiddle dee doo. Don’t take too much meaning out of it. um, I was tired of like the little sections that used to explain how much you ruled in comparison to the rulons. I suddenly felt like, shit, if the rulons aren’t even a part of it anymore, than why is it still there. The section dillio, that is.

My brain is on a seirous fukn sabbatical this week for some reason. That’s it, I’m finding a picture of a rulon if it’s the last thing I do, posting this, and then putting a call directly into the jurk storr to find out just what the hell is going on.

I might settle for a picture of a romulan. Or anything else that strikes my fancy.

Why am I explaining this to you?

If not for Carlton, this crap would so not be getting posted.

Fuck yeah, now THOSE are rulons. Anyone who’s on that list, be happy, cuz you rule at least as hard as they do, and in fact, most of you rule much harder.

Sleep well tonite knowing that.

Update: had to take out that top rulon picture. wasn't coming up. I blame the man.