Wednesday, February 18, 2004


Except for Elton Brand, at this particular moment, the clippers are playing like a bunch of incontinent old men. Fuck that, old bitches. Yah, that’s the ticket.

Shit. Well anyway, fuck, I’m just chillin. Doing some mufucking laundry and shit. And like kickin it ol school. You know the drill.

And watchin the clips. They were up, now they’re down.

You don’t care.

Well fuck you for not caring, cuz I care.

Ok, I retract the fuck you. It’s not your fault that the b-team in the city of angels (and it pains me to say that, truly it does) is of little or no interest to you. I can’t hold that against you. I shant. I dant. hmmm, yah, um, no.

Fukn there’s a bunch of other jurk storr shit I could include after that crap ass frappachino stabsterpiece, but I’m starting to feel that it might not be certified by the national table tennis association, so I’m gonna leave it out.

Just in case.

PS: fuck duke. No offense, 3L. Duke is like the Yankees of college basketball. you either love em or hate em. or maybe i'm on crack. again.