Tuesday, February 24, 2004


Happy Birthday, Zdzislaw Beksinski, born this day in Sanok, Poland Not sure if you’re still alive or not, but I’ll raise a drink tonite in the hopes that the ol’ tick tocker’s still tickin’, and that, well, you’re enjoying yourself and not plugged up to a bunch of machines waiting to croak or something depressing like that. unless that’s what your into. If so, then, carry on, don’t let an ass like me ruin your party.

I just or maybe um no was going to and am actually going to about to. And then I’m gonna go to the jurk storr, just for a second. I’ll be right back, I swear, wait, yes, I do. Then, and, if you’re going to have to be going around for spare change with the frollickin lands of make believe than in fantasy land. So, back to the jurk storr. I find it really, no, incredible, interesting that the legacy of the jurk storr goes all the way back to wacky al and his big green make-up kit, that he won in a national contest for all readers of 16 magazine, basically the central centerpiece of this generations wants and angst, so anyway, yeah, the jurk storr, it was heavy shit man. Heavy heavy shit courtesy of the jurk storr, they really delivered in the clutch, I have to tell you, I’d be repugnant in my duties as the head chambermaster if I was gonna even propogate any kind of knowledge that the inverse wasn’t in fact its exact duplicate.



Definitely and likely not so sure, if any chance at all, of finding the jurk storr in a slim summer breeze with foliage of amber waves and grain no the mighty might js is one in a million of riotous ass ass-rioters that are so ready to just bring the noize in your foeie de gras that yo, shit is raw.