Monday, February 02, 2004




Hmmmm dee homina de hominy. In typical jurk storr style I wanna, really really wanna, say a whole whole lot without saying anything. Like, you feel like this seriously deep thoughtful life-impacting jene say kwah type shit but you have no idea if you just imagined it or were possibly smoking crack or having like an out of body experience or I don’t even know the fuck whut. However which way it works for you.

My desires reference said diatribe do not involve however a blatant attempt to be some kind of cutting edge hog status aka not your average joe for rebellious anarchistic whathimacallit. Which, fukc, is unavoidable in the search for ulterior status, so fuck stressing about it.

Super duper otherworldly, not what you’re expecting, not what you want, but strangely what satisfies. Like the fake shit that's too real. Gotta get back to that. looking back the best shit I’ve ever written was layered with the most extreme truths interspersed with the most stankinest bullshit.

Maybe it’s ok to erase sometimes, ok to just be there and do that and go there and see the moon and the sun and there doesn’t have to be any definition any answer, just it being in its spot wherever that is. I wonder, wait, nah, I know, wait, no, yeah, I question but at the same time I don’t care.

It is what it is but at the same time it isn’t.