Tuesday, February 03, 2004


I guess I could be a hit-whore and mention janet jackson’s titties flopping out (or, well, peering out?) um, but, well, it’s kind of a day late and a dollar short on that front, and well, super bowl yah dat kine stuff, whut with, well, fuck the superbowl anyway, I mean, it just pisses me off, I’m still hung over from the raiders getting the asshanders award last year whut with fukn tampa’s defense calling callahan’s piece of shit plays that he didn’t bother to rewrite from gruden’s old offense.

And fuck Nebraska too. I hope they lose every fucking game this year with that dumb piece of shit as their head coach. Fuck corn & fuck huskers while I’m at it.

And fuck al davis for hiring norv turner who couldn’t traverse his way through a game of tiddly winks without second thoughts and third guesses and just well, I wish I could hate the raiders but I love them, I’m just stupid like that, so I’m gonna suffer through another idiotic season of decrepitude. Whatever the fuck that is.

And, we are officially stopping the sports talk. And for our next topic, orangatun tendencies in the wild serenghetti plains. Disregard the fact that this species has never set foot with said giraffes, we will go over that part later.