Monday, February 16, 2004


Ok you might call me retarded but I’m writing a bunch of donkey shit during half time of the all star game. Well actually it’s like not the real deal it’s like the vhs version of halftime, like with me drinking like mass jack daniels and like um coke and like being a dumbass.

Um, so yeah, this is my mission, to write a bunch of dogshit while my vcr plays me the halftime of the blah dee blah and then wake up mrs. P and go to some serious sleep land aka sandman central. I’d like you to know that even when I’m darthed, aka vadervilled, I can still bring the ruckus like fukn whatshisass aka fukn don’t remember, think it might have been raekwon the chef actually prolly the genius. You don’t care. It’s cool. Serially.

So, like, um, the one thing about the jurk storr, nah fuck that shit. Um, yah, I was gonna say some serious shit about like the issues in Afghanistan but I’m having a hard enough time maintaining any kind of like making sense action that like if I were to actually concentrate on a topic it would get kind of hectic in betaville or whatever the fuck you call it.

Hmmm. There was some other shit that happened but honestly I can’t remember it, but, well, maybe that’s too simple of a way of saying it. Recollection factor is zero. Howz that for an amateur. Shit, you know I am anything but. I don’t like to toot my own horn, in fact I’m muy loathe to do anything even within like the same quadrant of something even related in way shape form style to that, but shit, I love LA and so should you. It’s the home of the body bag and the place where Alfred pennyworth earned his stripes, at least the Glendale burbonia, if you know whut I mean. shit burbonia rhymes with bourbon, so it must have been meant to be.

Yah! Liked that last sentence. Think I’ll give myself a shout out on my next album. Why the fuck not?