Friday, February 06, 2004


So continuing my three part story about the trials and tribulations of a dog named spot, the jurk storr called this am bright and early and presented me with a gold star for being the first one on my block to successfully circumnavigate the sanctioned obstacle course in under 10 minutes.

I don’t think they were expecting me, however, to take said gold star, hurl it through the air, and whistle for aforementioned dog (the one with the issues ie trials, etc.) to run & fetch it and then bury it in an undisclosed location where hopefully they’ll never find it. ever.

But if they do, and they bring it back to me within 83 days, and there’s not an over amount of damage, then there has been a pre-arranged agreement that I have to be their butler for a couple weeks.

So I’ll keep you posted.