Wednesday, February 25, 2004


this is an excellent article on the clips getting their asses beat last nite.

I really thought you should know.

Worst loss of the season.

But we beat ‘em two other times this year, and shit, road woes. Fukn, um, their playin ‘nawlins next. You know you can’t control how much you care. It’s… taking you over, every little foggsicle. Like that, and that, but not that.

Shite. Clippers, c’mon down and find some nutsacks.

I think they’ll have an excellent game tonite. Elton Brand will go for like 30/15 if you know what I mean, and shit Q, shit Q will be bombin, son.

Shit. well, fuck whatever, I know its like all a bunch of dogshit.

So like, sorry if I’m , like wastin yer time, and there’z like a bunch of legit shit you were gonna do but I falsely diverted you for a while, I know it’s the time that’s the money that’s the power and I wouldn’t want to propogate on that shit.

Sooo, umm, yup.