Monday, February 02, 2004


Whoah! This is dope. The official site of the buffalo braves, aka the original incarnation of the los angeles clippers, otherwise known as the ultimate team in basketball and/or any other sport. If by your definition of ultimate you mean fans show up to games with bags over their heads in shame and degradation. Gyeah, that’s whut I call ultimate, fuck’n shit, you know, success and victory are sooooo overrated in sports. Ferreal.

Ooohhhh wheee, this is fascinating as hell as well, the official buffalo braves RETRO home page, ah HA!!! Good use of a key word to avoid lawsuits. Hellz yeah. Jesus Christ I could read about the bufallo braves all goddamm day. and you think I’m joking.

I have to warn you. it’s so interesting you might explode. You smell sarcasm, but you are mistaken, I’m telling you seriously, maybe it’s that bacon you left on the skillet in the backyard. Check yo self befo you reck yo self. BeyATCH.

Clips playing the Atlanta hawks right now.

How ‘bout we say fuck it, buck history, and get a win? Why the FUCK not, yah?

Normally I’d put this at clipper, but as you can see from the verbage and pacing of the phrases and overall excellence factor, I spent roughly 93 hours writing it, so I want the massive astro-medallion factor to have more of a positive effect and spread the word on the relevance inspired herein.

preciate it.

Update:

Clippers win.

And, well, I know that you don’t care, and I know you know I know you don’t care, but trust me on this one and click the link or um, continue reading, cuz there’s like some weird interesting like what the hell things regarding this game.

First off, it was in Atlanta, home of the spookily-empty NBA arena:

The announced attendance was 8,508, but the crowd appeared to be no more 2,500 on a cold, rainy night in Atlanta…. "It was really strange,'' the Clippers guard (Eddie House - kk) said. "I haven't see a crowd that small since -- well, not even in college.''

And not to mention (ok, to mention) Stephen Jackson’s (you might remember him as the journeyman starting guard for the world champ spurs last season that decided at the ultimately wrong time to turn down a multi-million dollar re-up) bizarre rant at the media:

"Why don't you guys just watch the game and answer your own questions?'' Jackson said. "We say the same thing every night.''

Nice! Ok, you prolly don’t have to click the link. That was the interesting stuff. At least to me. And my imaginary friend in my throat, who, dammit, I can never remember his name.

Peace.

Oh, and in case you didn’t notice, the lakers (aka the team of shaq-fuck-you) lost tonite. Who’s the real LA team? Yah bitch! Um, ok, bye.

Ok, one final note: is there a better movie than beverly hills cop? I mean, really. You gotta love Damon Wayans' bit role as the guy that sneaks the free bananas to eddie Murphy for use in the classic banana in the tale pipe scenario. Yah. Ok, that’s it for me. Aloha.