Thursday, February 12, 2004


yodaley odelay, super quick like cuz yah mad shizzle to dizzle.

Read this. Press on the upcoming batman movie. Looks promising.

I’m a little concerned with the choice of Michael Caine as Alfred the butler. I mean, Caine’s an incredible actor, fa sho, but I gots this fear that he’ll push it too hard or steal the scenes or, shit, hmm, I don’t know, it’ll prolly be ok.

Thank god they’re promising no nipples on the bat suit this time. That really bothered me. Like, a lot. Fukn bats and the crew’s costumes looked so heavy in the last one it was like how the fuck can they even walk around in that shit. stupid. And Arnold. And Uma. Crap. Megacrap.

This one’ll be better.

Ok I’m obsessing. Gimme a break. look at my name? You don’t think I care about reppin batman properly? Puh-leeze. Yah I’m a dork. Deal with it, contingent. Dillio frillio.

Oh yah! This is a pretty damn cool blog with this dude that like goes exploring through the abandoned skyscrapers of Detroit. I read almost like the whole thing and then clicked on this link which has a lot more shizzle about the ruinous remains of the D.

And that’s all well and good and very legit and the whole nine yards, but if you ask me for my money the most chronickest product with Detroit roots and affiliations in this day & age my brothers and sisters can be found by clicking here.

Apologies to Barry Sanders and Eminem but one retired too early and the other is for some reason starting to grate on my nerves. Drop another album, bangin, minus all these newfound bling blangin celebrity preconceptions and wherewithalls, and then we'll talk.

Peeeeeeeece.