Friday, March 12, 2004




Extreme radio is rotting my fucking brain. All cuz I’m too lazy to get up and change cd’s more often than koala bears sleeping patterns. Uh, shit, yah, that makes a load of sense. Crap crop crip, lemme do my walk, beyatch, all up in the bizzle with a swizzle stick of dolloppy goodness, ya dig? It’s cool if you don’t, ain’t no haters just debaters, whut with all these issues going down in the capital. Which one? Shit, playa, all of ‘em.

There are a few songs which are just so overplayed that in all equality they should never, ever, under any circumstances, be played again. At least not on this island, shit, not on this fucking planet. They include but are not limited to: “right thurrr” by chingy, um, that “urrybody in the club get tipsy” song. Oh, holy shit, seriously, not joking, right after I typed that, the song just started up. I’m not… fucking… kidding. Jay kwan or some shit like that. fuck. fuck a duck. Fuck a serious duck in its serious ass. These two songs need to be outlawed ASAP. Also that lil jon or whatever song where he says her ass is as fat as billy ocean. Or something like that. fuck, ok, I’m putting a cd on. Hold on. Yah, hold, fuck, whatever, fuck, shit, fuck.

Aaahh. Def leppard. This I can work with. I can, like, I don’t know, vibe on it, and not think about how I’ve heard it 85 fucking times in the last motherfucking half hour, yes, imagine an alternative dimension where this was possible, because I think I’ve found it.

This is just a bunch of crap. Strait into the shredder with it. it’s so reminiscent of earlier efforts. Not mysterious in the slightest. Carries with it not a shred of jene say kwah. Total horseshit. But, shit, no, not ragging, ok, it’s fine, really, no, don’t say that, fuck, shit, fuck, shit, fuck.

I used to sit and watch video one and those OLD skool, pre-mtv, network television video awards shows, just to see the def leppard video. I believe it was “foolin” and they had the one for “photograph” and, shit, I would just sit there and suffer through boy george and rod stewart and rod stewart and billy joel and, ah, shit, that was kinda rock star. I just like accidentally dumped water on my desk and subsequently threw a tantrum and threw shit all over the place. I must be cool. Wait, lemme check. Oh, hmm, sorry, no.

I was gonna add in something about how cool it would be if you could have the def leppard from 1983 travel in time to the present times and meet the modern def leppard and then watch them kick the living fuck out of their modern day incarnation for being such a bunch of fucking pussies. I’d order it on pay-per-view. The funny thing is, steamin steve clark would probably be more happy than sad that he drank himself to death, at least he didn’t have to see this modern day travesty version of himself and could rag on the other guys while they’re kneeing the one armed rick allen in the balls.

But, in retrospect, saying something like that kind of deteriorates from the tightly-knit theme of the post as a whole, so I’ll tell em to chop it in the editing room.