Wednesday, March 10, 2004


jeez, what a fukn pussy.

guess i shouldn't say that.

So, like, seinfeld is the best show ever.

And, uh, the jurk storr called.

I have this technique of like, when I’m avoiding the gym, to do pushups and situps every half hour. That’s why I’m the fine physical specimen you don’t see before yourself this evening.

Fuck a comment. I’m thinking about dismissing them altogether. Let me know what you think of this idea in the comments. Or not. Whatevs.

Crown royal is a seriously quality drink. I’d like to buy the makers of that mark a, um, drink. Hmmm, repetitiveness is apparently not an art.

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen every episode, of seinfeld that is, but sometimes, I think I see one I’ve never seen, but usually, shortly thereafter, I come to my senses, and realize, I’m retarded, and then, I think, I use way too many commas on a regular basis. But it’s cool, you see, because Microsoft doesn’t detect it. What’s that guy’s name? That seattle guy. Ah, fuck him anyway.

So like, are the cal bears gonna make the ncaa’s or what? I think they need to win the pac-10 tourney. Ditto for the bows. Except it’s the WAC tourney. Yah, you know you’re interested. As in, deeply.

Wanted is an incredible comic. Maybe the most fascinating thing since the watchmen. Aka the best comic ever. That and dark knight. I’ve said this before. You don’t care. Whatever.

Hmmm. Am I possibly an addict to the um thrill of writing random dogshit. Affirmative would not be a negative comment in this regard. Whatevs. Fuck it. Over it. Aloha.

Fuck friends. The show, not my actual friends. Or your friends. Well, maybe, yah, fuck your friends. Fuck it, I don’t know them. They might be a bunch of assholes. Fuck em then. As for the show, fuck it, it sucks, it’s horrible, even though I used to and still do on occasion watch it. Yah I’m a hypocrite like that. Deal.

Go clippers.