Thursday, March 25, 2004


My crankiness is at a serious if not all time high. Prepare for a monologue replete with vagina, not literally, but figuratively, in that whining will be included in the festivities. Ah, nah, it’s just, shit, I forgot my coffee. My. Coffee. That I made, in our little mr. coffee, and left sitting. On our coffee-table, which would be so right if it weren’t so wrong, for not being with me, forgotten, until my arrival, until. It was. Too late. For retrieval.

Aye aye aye. I just wanna, I just wanna, argh, I don’t even know. Blow up this blog. Print out everything on papyrus, store it in a cold room, and go to blogger headquarters and start laying out the tnt. Ok, don’t have to go that far, can just hit the red button. And deletion. No more, like, pseudo non existent celebrity to pump my ego, let it deflate. Ah, I don’t mean that. bah.

Fucks, I needs some caffeines. And like, not from a coke, fuck that, I needs coffees. Needs. Coffees. With caffeines. Fucks.

It’s all just a big jerk-off anyway. Read, say something nice, read, say something nice, and 99% of it you could just go find a book and it would be the same but way better. Shit, I shouldn’t say that. of course, this doesn’t include you. or me. Only them. The others. We’re legit. Like, this, it’s real, it’s serious, but it’s not, it’s golden arches qualified.

And it’s not just this, it’s everything, it’s the chemical imbalance, or balancing, occurring in my body right now. Ok, I’m drinking Sunkist, it’s getting a little better. The funny or not so funny thing is why on earth would you give half a shit. or even a quarter of a shit. I wanna find every record of every ha ha little pithy remark indicated anywhere on the internet and burn it down.

Fuck, this is way counter productive. What is productive anyway though? Ok, yah, I blogged today, now I can go win the tyco awards for jurk storr central. Knock, knock, this is your nonlife. Bleh.

The most pathetic part is that I’m actually gonna go to blogger & publish this.

update:

and edit it! - Carlton

update 2:

just for spelling kids, don't worry, i didn't propogate on mr. man's message. - Carlton