Thursday, March 25, 2004


Ok now I think it’s in my head to properly tell you something.

What the fuck that something is, of that I have no idea, and neither do you, well, actually, you might know better than me, odd as that may sound, I mean, it is what it is to you, and probably something totally different to each and every (all 3) other people (person?) that reads this crap. And yes, crap can be good, like when george explains how nice a word manure is to Marisa tomei. Now do you see? I’m glad. Glad I could enlighten you as to my arcane wisdom. You’re welcome. Ungrateful fucks. Yeah, you. okay, not you. him. her. But not you, no, I would never, oh, but, ya know? Fuck you too.

No no no. of course I don’t mean that. I mean next to nothing that I say, which means that which I say, the thing next to that which is nothing is the true meaning of it, and if the ultimate reality is sitting right next to the absolute fake, then well, every word of which is uttered is the utmost definition of that which is not a lie. Aloha.