Thursday, March 04, 2004


so, um, thejurk storr has not called allday and I’ma little worried about it, I mean, henever stays out thislong, It’s just not like the good ol’ JAY Escobar connection to fall out like that, I mean,in fact, I’ts rather ridiculous. Dizzamm on the whiznann.

Soif and when the jurkstorr does call you gotta be ready to propogate on that shit,and fully, just get in a position where all the appropriate activities will proceed with regards to the professional organization that you recently joined. On 12th street.

Uh, so yeah, oh yeah, check out dj dangermouse, as if you didn’t hear already, iknow, I’m like the last wagon on the platform shoe factory’s wagon playoffs, but I just gotta be whut a, well, you know what I mean.

Is it that obvious that the jurk storr is calling the shrimp farm as we speak? I mean what are the odds of that? roughly, just a ballpark, that’s all we need, folks, don’t look at the disturbing propoganda. And sure as hell don’t even think about raising a ruckus cuz if the jurk storr does call, and shit ain’t copacetic for like kizzlnation to transpire freely and naturally like a honeydew stream, in hell.

And the last and final section that must be inscribed is the one that made you feel so insanely blessed with knowledge of that which is of utmost importance on any thanagarian scale of justice available.