Wednesday, March 31, 2004


There are now 15,542 words in the master thesis.

I still got a ways to go, but shit is percolating again.

Matter of fact, I step right back into that shit and it’s like I never left.

The words flow easy as hell, I just get tired and zoned after a while.

They’re good words, though, I think, hopefully not too pretentious and dependent on dogshit sleight of hand wordplay.

Ok maybe a little, but cut me a break, norman mailer I ain’t.

Not that I’ve ever read him. As usual, talking shit.

Seriously though? And not to toot my own horn? But I think I’m on to something;

I’d offer a taste spoon, but, really, I’m not ready. Not ready for anybody’s opinion on it. Or lack of opinion. Or praises, thanksgiving, degradations, any of that shit, it’s too personal, too stark, too, fuck, I don’t know.

But it ain’t dead, and I won’t let it wither away, not in this day and age my peeps.

Anyway, sleep tight and aloha.