Saturday, March 13, 2004


>Well, the Memphis grizzlies won their 7th game in a row yesterday.

Unfortunately it was at the expense of the always heroic yet rarely victorious los angeles clippers.

Que lastima. What makes it more humiliating is that I had a little bet going with muscle68 over it, and, well, it is apparent on which end of this bargain I emerged.

Ps: fuck elvis.

Uh, where was I? Oh yeah, singing the praises of the Memphis grizzlies. I gotta say, that for a team from a one horse cowtown full of hicks and rednecks, they’ve got a semi-coherent and decent basketball team, led by on octagenarian with an unparalleled vision of basketball viscosity.

But fuck em anyway.

I mean, yeah, they’re the greatest.

Fuck elvis, though, he sucked. Seriously.

The grizz, though, great team.

For me to poop on.

Aloha.