Wednesday, March 03, 2004




When I get mad dough, I mean MAD dough, I’m buying the clippers. And you think I’m joking. Oh wait, when I tell you what I really might do, you’ll think I’m completely nuts. And then I’m moving them to Honolulu. The Honolulu Clippers, you got it, Sally, the only team on an island, except for the New York Knicks, and I ain’t gonna say anything like propogating on some shit, but I’ll just tell you that the way Rodney O and Joe Cooley feel about that topic is very similar to mine own. At least in a sports sense, when matching up against the la clippers or the Honolulu clippers or even the Buffalo braves, which was actually in new york. Shit, yeah. Wrap your mind around that daniel san, you prolly can’t.

So anyway, I’m home, I’m watching the wind down of the pregame of the clips against the Indiana pacers live from staples center in the city of angels and it makes me really rethink my strategy of moving the clips to Honolulu. First off, would the nba even let me, second of off, is it economically feasible, and third off, exactly how rich am I gonna be? Cuz it’s gotta be super, not just to buy em but to manage em properly and the way I want. Now I think I would honestly be my own general manager. And you think I’m joking. I know how to do that kind of shit. Well, actually, I’d be like an al davis, and hire a general manager, but have wherewithal over all trades and shit like that, hey nobody gets the phat wallet enhancement and even minimal signage without my signature on the check, ya dig, so don’t even propogate.

The other thing I was gonna mention, is, shit, there’s really no proper stadium or arena I guess you’d call it to house the clips out here. Stan Sheriff Center is out, not nearly big enough. That’s where the UH rainbow warriors play in case you were wondering, and, well, even if you weren’t, there, the info’s in your head. Deal with it. And, hmm, the Blaisdell? Nah, still too small. But, well, they do arena football in there, actually arena2, but, hmmm, still not big enuff, I mean, if I’m gonna carry a big stick, I wanna be bling blingin’ with that shit.

Well, the opening tip is coming up right after the break, and you know what that means, and even if you don’t, you’re about to. It means that our time is done, at least for the nonce. Aloha.