Tuesday, March 02, 2004


Would I be propogating, would I be, like, violating, like, putting my mittens in the breadbasket if I were to quote Kool Keith? I mean, the real, the true, kool keith, aka Mr. Thornton? Oh well, her goes anyway, and this is from this new interview and courtesy of THE site for all that is keith aka dr. dooom aka, shit, you know the drill, oh yeah, um where was I? Oh yeah, THE site for black elvis type shit, also known as KOOLKEITHdotUK. Thank you. Thank you for existing kk dot uk. Mahalo nui loa, all that shit.

Ok, yah, so here’s the quote. Go read the interview, cuz keith knows whuts up, and well, shit, I’m out.

“What is underground? To wear some plaid shirts, have your hair in dreads, wear a backpack? 8000 motherfuckers do that. So, that's commercial too. You want to be different, paint your face green and color you eyeballs white around the edges. Their is no difference. I am at the point where anything I do, goes. If I rap with Barbara Streisand, it goes. Fuck it, it goes. It just goes because that's the style.”

The picture’s courtesy of kk dot uk as well. Please go hang out at their web page for like 85 astromedallions plus.

And thank you to you as well, kool keith, for existing, and for the music, and for not being a fukn g-unit spinning gold encrusted manhole cover joker malone. not that there's anything wrong with that.

All respect and zero nut swinging. Peace.