Monday, March 29, 2004


Yo, so whutsup. Bleh. Don’t really feel like writing shit. um, wait, ok, yah, I do. Bleh. So, um, just a smidgen hung today, in more ways than one, well, in that other way, I’m way hung, heh, you know the game, your bitch chose me, so says snoop dogg, so get your pooper scooper etcetera.

I wanna be the anti-braggart, like, sayin whut a piece of shit I am. But, sadly enough, I’ve done it before, and others have done it better than I, and, um, yup. So, shit, yup, whatevs.

As Harvey the rabbit drove me home from Hawaii Kai last nite, I stopped over at the side of the road, at the high point of that hill part, you know, like after you drive past sandies on your right over that ridge and come out the other side and there’s that phat view of rabbit island and the ocean and all that shit? yah, that part. And then I took a piss. And it was, like, surreal, cuz I was a little tipsy, ya heard, and I could see the headlights of the car and hear the engine, and I had this thought as mr. lizard got drained, like, what if somebody just pulled up and stole my car, I’d be fucked, out in the middle of nowhere, like, the closest civilization from that spot would prolly be the sea life park, and the prollem is I don’t think there’s really some adam sandler guy that lives there and talks to dolphins and shit, and even if there was, he’d prolly be asleep, but at least it wasn’t that cold, not that it happened anyway.

Nah, I got back in the car, and on second thought, I mean, Harvey was at the wheel, and wouldn’t have let shit like that happen in the first place, but you never know with that fucking rabbit, you know, you just never fucking know.

peep it: a punisher blog

PS: fuck carlton