Wednesday, March 10, 2004


Yo yo I don’t know whut I’m gonna type until it shows up on the screen, yo. It’s like that and that’s the way it is. Copyright whoever the fuck came up with that line. It’s old skool, but if you think I’m wasting my valuable time looking that shit up than you snorted more crack than what was originally intended by those various agencies miking your phones and setting up shop in your cribs. Ya dig? Werd.

So yah, so the jurk storr, nah, nah, fuck the jurk storr, this ain’t that kind of shit, I wanna get on some real shit, like, let you know whut the fuck is up with the scene, the kinda mood I’m in, I couldn’t give you any less and still face myself in the morning, the sad or maybe glad thing being that no matter what goes down I’m still gonna look at that reflection, smile, and think, shit, gangsta, ya dig? Fuck it if you don’t. I don’t give a... ah shit, that’s a given. No editing, no eggs, no bacon, no milk in the scene, none of that sellout shit, no Vaseline, ya dig? We’re just like, werking it, twerking it, fukn hot boy slash girl style, whatevs, whatever’s clever, ya dig? It’s cool.

Wellie wellie wellie motherfucking well. This will be the post that like 85 astromedallion amount of other fools link too, including, prolly, instapundit, cuz it’s, like, seriously, breaking news, yah, call me a sellout, right now, holler that shit, Alfred keith joe asshole malone is a motherfucking sellout for linking the pundit, but fuck that, he’s got good info, and it’s, like, yah, like he’s really gonna link that crap anyway, fuck, ya dig, I could link his ass like 86 or 87 astromedallion equivalent amount of times and he still wouldn’t give even the smallest flying fuck, so it’s all good in the hood.

The state of the radio industry on the island of oahu is a fukn disgrace. But the problem, the real ish, is that outer island, specially the big island, it’s like, a billion times worse. Pertinent info. And yah, I use that line all the time. Deal with it America and associated shores.

I’m really wishing that like the jurk storr would return my calls at this hour cuz serially there’s some like shit that needs to be done like my mental getting adjusted properly to equip it for the day and age associated capacities that are, shit, right down the road if you look at it in the right fashion and trend, shit, I don’t know, yah, it’s all dogshit anyway, so whatevs.

There’s one thing, yes, my peeps, one thing, that I wanted to impart, and that is, whatever you do, no, fuck that, whatever, shit, fuck that too. Let me start over. There is a certain jene say kwah about being passionate about that which you do. Not saying that that is the case for me OR you, but in any event, not telling you change your life to wrap around this ideal, cuz I sure as hell won’t, but be aware of it’s wherewithalls, in that, shit, if you are into the shit, and study the shit, and DO the shit, that you are like fully and completely aligned with both mentally and metaphysically, then, well, you’ll be stoked that much more when it’s time to get up at whatever AM and hit the road and start kickin in duckets for the man, whoever he is.

Right on. Can’t figure out a good way to end this crap, so I’ll just say, um, people of the blogosphere, be good to each other, played out idea as it may be, it’s still applicable, and ain't shit entity or whatevs that can stop me from propogating that ideal up in this piece, and if there is, well, shit, bring it and bring it right. WORD.