Saturday, March 06, 2004


Yo yo.

God bless Neal Adams. And Dave Cockrum too. I’m a wee bit tipsy off some year and a half old sake. Good shit, evident from the fact that it’s still crystal clear with what may be the only definably pleasant after taste. My main homey behind the stone gnomey mc booker brought it for me and mrs. P from Tokyo like, shit, back in the dizzle, ya dig? Of course you do.

Wait, lemme have a sipple. I was reading up on sake on the web, and they say that the good shit, as it ages, won’t age quite so much, but the crap, it’ll turn to like the consistency of soy sauce after like 20 years, but you can still drink it. Bet you didn’t know that. Well now you do.

I was telling mrs. P about dave cockrum’s predicament and she wants to dump our marvel stock now. We’ll see. It is pretty high now. Shit, I am a bastardized capitalist and part of the infernal system. May I burn in hell. Actually, no thank you. I’d prefer purgatory. Heard they actually have a really nice buffet.

You know this is like a total bonus track. I mean, I never, if never, blog on Friday nite late albeit this will come out on the official record as a Saturday edition. But what can you do. This is vital info as always.

Not much else to say except that hope all is well for you wherever you are. Keep it on the level that is most copacetic for you at the given moment. Aloha.