Wednesday, April 28, 2004


all I’m saying is, Kevin garnett, you gotta remember two words: tracy mcgrady. Don’t sleep on winning this last game, shit, 3 games can go like a wildtide, and I give you this advice not just for this round, but for the next cupple, cuz, you know whut, you got it in you kid, I think maybe you do, but we’ll just have to see.

I know this is that which should never ought to be admitted, but I watched American Idol last night, and can I please say, can you never, ever, EVER, under any circumstances, EVER, do that subway skit thing again where they’re all workers making sandwiches and it’s bad enough, enough to make you almost barf, and then that little fucking girl takes the sandwich from George Huff (huff, huff) and there’s like some hackneyed buzzsaw effect, and the OH SO FUCKING CUTE (sarcasm alert) is like “oh, hee hee, I’m finished.”

So the rule regarding not overdoing it about sports has just been superceded by the talking too in depth about dogshit pop culture celebrity bullshit, so back to sports I might as well depart for the nonce. Ok, nba playoffs. First round has sucked serious ass, with the exception of that lil Miami/new Orleans series featuring none other than your former la clipper lamar odom. The guy that Donald Sterling said he would “always” pay “no matter what” even though I make “no guarantee” that the words I’m putting into quotes were “actually said” and yes I’m “copying” chris farley the most “legendary” comedian ever at least for um “fat” guys, no, not true, he was up there in any echelon when on his specified moment. Shit. that just got me all bummed out. But anyway, back to the nba playoffs.

Who cares about Miami cuz they’ll lose to whoever, um, it’s all about the west is best. Domination city, and the teams with a shot in the west are: lakers, spurs, timberwolves. That’s it. sorry sacramento ain’t gonna happen no matter how bad you beat up on dallas. C-Webb just does not have the balls to carry a team when necessary and he’s fucking up their chemistry, but, shit, I don’t know, they can’t beat any of the first three teams I said. Well, maybe Minnesota, but you know whut? I think t-wolves win it all, I’m gonna jump on hunter thompson’s bandwagon and pick em.

Nah but fuck that. fuck that shit. lakers all the way. Nah, fuck the lakers. Seriously though, I think garnett has got his swerve on right now, and shit, sprewell and whats his ass – the alien looking guy whut hit all those crazy threes with Houston back in the day with the dream ruling the court like a rulon - Yah, cassell, and sam, not howard, and he don’t smoke a cigar. At least not whut I know of. So yah, so, fuck I don’t really know what the fuck I’m saying.