Wednesday, April 21, 2004




can you do me a favor, one fricken favor, I mean, por favor, and remember, just for once in your pathetic life, to drink your goddamm fucking ovaltine? I mean, is that too much to ask? For just a little cooperation on this matter?

I want you to see me as the epitome of the opposite of the best. Like, but in such a positive way, wherein you think it’s negative, strictly the worst ever, and then, shit, it’s like, you realize it’s so fucking good, that, well, your baking instructor will be wondering where that skip in your step came from.

The funny part, well, ok, not, is that you think I’m joking. Or not. Either way, I win. And you can win, too, it’s not mutually exclusive, it’s like, it can be a win-win, or a lose-lose, or a win-lose, whatever’s clever, you know, it’s all relative, but not by blood, by esthetics, and the polarization of that term, like indepth personal stuff, like, the way that a piece of honeydew floats down a wilderness stream right before a grizzly bear attacks it, engorging it all in one bite as it makes the doom oriented journey toward the belly of the beast.