Wednesday, April 14, 2004


Hunter S. Thompson, prognosticating on the nba championship, and a few other things…

I think that Kevin Garnett's time has finally come, this time around, and the Minnesota Timberwolves will run the table this year.

I say that with the same certainty that I feel when I tell you that Kobe Bryant will never even go to trial in Eagle, Colorado, and that Vice-president Dick Cheney will not be on the GOP ticket in November. Take my word for it. I know these things. Good Luck.


That’s actually the ending of this column. But read the whole thing anyway. Seriously. For real. no joking this time. Ok, seriously, no, c’mon, that’s not cool. Oh, dude, man, that’s so fucked up.

You know why? Cuz in the same article, he writes the following, which should show you that it’s like the most random thought diagrammed diatribe on the internet today, bar none. Observe:

Then his voice trailed off in a cackling noise that I remember so clearly from my days as a youth, when we first watched Old Will from up the street beginning to tear the head off a live squawking chicken as he slid to his knees and passed out.

So yah, he goes a few different directions.

Um, ok, I’m gonna, um, go now, ok? Yodel.