Wednesday, April 07, 2004


Just a little teensy blog to remind you how much the clippers suck. They lost their 12th game in a row tonite, just as I predicted. If my name was prognosticator malone, well, that wouldn’t be too far off.

Did I mention that I’m the best? I don’t really believe it but I like to say it, and sometimes think it, when I’m dreaming, or drunk, whichever comes first, depending on the day of the week.

My opinion of how famous I am varies depending on how much ovaltine I drank the nite before. You only wish you had the radar sense, and not the military radar, I mean the radar from MASH, even though, well, that one was military too, I guess, well, I mean, in fantasy land, well, anyway.

Couple things I need to flow your way that I found via the world wide web today and more intimately, although definitely not in a sexual way, they were discovered via my links list and my random wandering therein. They are two items, and I feel that they both deserve recognition in an equal manner, so please do not place any credence, or clear water, to the order in which they are placed.

The first nod of the hat goes to the super villain, who hooked me up with these old skool disney cartoons in which mickey mouse commits suicide. It’s a dedication to kurt cobain. Quite appropriate, I think, as well.

This isn’t one of the official two hat nods, but, well, you can’t, at least I can’t, mention kurt cobain at this juncture, without mentioning the excellent work that tony pierce has been producing on that subject as of late. There, I said it, may I burn in hell’s waiting room. At least until I’m done with the current sports illustrated.

The other nod of the hat, ya know, reckanized, goes to Costa over at the critical I, and his port of entry granted to me into the mysterious world of parkour. Click here to learn more and then peep this site and especially this gallery therein.

Well, I believe that’s all the important business for now. Cheerio.