Friday, April 30, 2004


Ok, ok. Not that you gave half a fuck, but, ok, I’ll write like a little something, not that you want it but that you don’t need it. whatever. Um, ok, so, yah, so, fuck, all I’ve been able to do on the goddamm fucking internet is read this guy's indepth analyses of the spider-man mythos. His name is madgoblin.

FUCK! serially, I cannot stop reading his hobgoblin dillio. It’s blowing my mind into even more smithereens of elvis presleyisms. Anyway, fuck, I don’t know, it’s just like, wait, I do know, the thing is is that I really thought that ned leeds was the hobgoblin, I have been misinformed, and this man explains it all, in so much depth, which I think I mentioned already, but with equal if not greater clarity.

ANYWAY- that’s all I have to say about that if you are interested go read it and soak in the salty brays of all it portrays.

Moving on – ah yes, precisely, moving day, moving localities if not principalities, but new way new spot new digs new deal new yet so all the good shit that we’ve come to expect from this enterprise in general, and expansion of life ports in such a fashion as to facilitate more opportunistic endeavors not only in the near future but longterm chronological wherewithalls, increased dollar clockage whereby investment in self rather than others’ (yet, also others, c’mon, let’s be realistic) vault fathoms.

Yup, so envelope that into your membrain at whatever speed and/or capacity seems appropriate at the time of digestion, and be one with the force. that singular escapade, while not as important as drinking a proportional amount of ovaltine for daily physical activity, is still a founding building block of the cornerstone of our society, at least that's what diana prince said while she was spinning around to dry some towels that fukn whatshisass steve trevor had left out by the briny bay of nantucket creek. there, is that 40 fukn bars yet? shit, where's my $80,000?