Friday, April 23, 2004


sooo, uh, the jurk storr just called but for real this time. It was someone asking for pat mcgroin, a fictional character we made up to scatter away people calling about bullshit. If you’re asking for pat mcgroin, then we know you’re just a strait up sucka and just fuck wit you like “oh , no , pat’s not here, and they like “oh well I can try her later” and then you say “uh, actually pat’s a guy” and they’re like really uncomfortable and then you just hang the fuck up on em if you really really want to (again, systematically, we can eradicate all frasier-esque anti-lobotomization regulations within this nation and then getting all gretchen grabbenstatter on your ass.

Fuck just cancelled something. I know that’s not allowed. Wait, maybe it should be, quality is tilling the chaff from the grain and allowing the proper item to reach maximum nurturage within the preset boundaries of existing conditions, you still with me? Ok, and then, you like call up the jurk storr cuz you just ran out manure.

That which is necessitating of itself to impart effervescentesque albequrque based shenanigans need not apply, here there or in rabbithole land, aka the other isle’s ok corrall.

Ok seriously, that didn’t mean anything, I seriously don’t wanna offend people in new mexico, my stepgrandmother’s niece was like the slave master Indian from 1834, the only Indian to ever own African slaves, and he was good to them though, I mean, he’d rape a few here & there, but that was like more for looks with the fellas on the real of it, and shit I don’t know what that part’s supposed to mean, whatever it is it probably makes me a total racist but oh well whut can you do? No I mean, I know I’m not, oh, ok, so I am, ok I, wait, no this isn’t translating into the equitable foreseeances we had discussed, this is getting way to medulla oblongatish in its very translation of advanced races like coming down and really laying down the law, like, shit, it’s like, everybody just be cool, just be cool, we all muthafucking up in the strizuggle, but you know that’s bullshit, cuz like whitie’s got it better than anyone statistically not that I ever look at statistics but that’s whut I’ve heard.

I took a statistics class in college, it was yah, purty fuckn good stuff to know but kind of like annoying to have to listen to, and there we’ve reached maximum retardatiional recreations on this one brigade, I think we’ll be, oh, who gives a flying fuck really, it’s just all verbal diarrhea, don’t ask me why you come around here looking for like Vincent van assfrankfurter mcsamuelson askin for a first date with the vicar, I mean you can’t cancel me out & I can’t cancel you out, you’re the evil Michael knight, the one with the mustache, and you DID NOT ride on the miniature children’s train ride that someone worked at in Encino for like one summer and you did NOT ride that train with your little kid & look this innocent worker in the face and not so much from anything that you said, but from the way your eyes met mine, it was like a duel, it was like, someday we were gonna have to face on the field of battle in some locality unbeknownst to half of the cavalry, and nobody will really have even a vague idea of why this supersecret fight in this supersecret location has like 300 people at it and two guys fully decked out in ninja gear and like every known style of kicking ass that you could think of in 85 languages, I’ll match anyone to my genki style, and if that pleases anyone let them be pleased the most with themselves.




teen titans

george perez