Thursday, April 15, 2004




Yuuuup. Um, count the number of astromedallions on your shoe and that’s how much time I have to spit a little game at yall. Why do I do it? why don’t I? Shit, better question would be, how many duckets are gonna be floodin my account as soon as the editors catch this shit on their radar? Answer: zero my hero. Cuz it’s all about the love, or at least the ocd style wherewithal that somehow keeps me coming back for more pain & punishment. Or whatever the name of that book was.

Speaking of books, I was gonna put up a little section on the left like listing and with amazon links to books I’m reading, will read, have read recently, like to pimp game on my many game pimpings, but, we’ll, now that I’ve said it it wouldn’t be nearly as monumental and original, which it ain’t even anyway, nothing’s original anymore, ain’t it a damn shame? Don’t answer that.

Sooo, I’ve been watching bruce lee movies the last few days, and like, why does America have to fuck shit up and do everything their own way. 99% of the rest of the world knows Bruce Lee’s first film (produced after he moved back to hong kong, frustrated at unable being able to break through in hollywood, although he WAS pulling down mad coin as a martial arts trainer to the stars) as “The Big Boss” but here in cowboyville we call it “Fists of Fury.” (Clarification: this was not his "first" film if you're being nitpicky, he actually was in movies his whole life growing up, and a few roles in the states, but shit, you know whut i mean, starring role in a kung fu movie whereby he's famous for and not backcatlogged famous for. ok that's not clear, but clarity is not my JOB, asshole. and i'm not calling you an asshole, just remembering an Ice-T lyric. sorry) Now compound this with the additional confusion that the rest of the world calls mr. lee’s 2nd movie “Fist of Fury,” yes, the one which we call “The Chinese Connection.” The relevance factor of this will dawn on you as the day or night progresses, as you look out the window at the setting or rising sun and ponder to yourself the many arcane mysteries of the nom de plumes of kung fu movies and realize slowly but surely that that bullshit you read on the internet a few hours ago was the most important and life changing assemblage of words that were ever laid upon by the glance of even the most skeptic eye.

Then maybe you could eat a kumquat. Or a pineapple. That’s all we do here in Hawaii, you know. Yah I live in Hawaii. Hey mr. or mrs. Local aina, yah, I don’t know whut I’m talking about but not enuff traffic anymore to get in trouble for it, actually, I might have acres and acres of traffic to match my crap, I really don’t know, which I explained earlier. If you weren’t here to witness it well you may want to ask somebody. And now it is the time on the show up against sprockets for the Nielsen rating at which I do the adieu. And the aloha shuffle. Eace-pay.